Select Page

Employment Application

Volunteer Firefighter ApplicationBack Ground Check (Turn in with Application) 

Open Records Request Form

Vacation House Check Form

Wall of Honor Nomination Form

Accident Report

Traffic Collision Report: For accidents NOT investigated by a police officer

Large Vehicle Permit

Garage Sale Permit

Permit to Cut, Excavate or Bore in City Right of Way

Solicitation Permit & Solicitation Ordinance

Archery Permit & Bows and Arrows Ordinance

Building & Zoning Permits: The City does NOT issue Building and Zoning permits. All permits must be obtained through Planning and Development Services (PDS), 2332 Royal Drive, Fort Mitchell. They can be contacted at 859-331-8980.

Vacant Foreclosed Property Registry: Mortgagees who file a foreclosure on a vacant residential property anywhere within Kenton County—including the City of Fort Mitchell—must register it with the Kenton County Vacant Foreclosed Property Registry. This program is administered by Planning and Development Services of Kenton County (PDS) as designated by Kenton County Fiscal Court.