Wall of Honor
CLICK HERE for Nomination Form
Date of Ceremony: Memorial Day of every even year (2018, 2020, etc.), 11:30 AM, at the City Building.
Deadline for Nominations: 4:30 PM on the third Friday in April of even years.
Nominations/Supporting Documents: City of Ft. Mitchell, ATTN: Wall of Honor, 2355 Dixie Hwy, Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017 OR JPatterson@FortMitchell.com
- Nominees must have served the City as either a retired or separated employee, volunteer, or elected official
- If employee of City, contributions should include years of service as well as service above and beyond call of duty
- No more than three people will be inducted into the Wall of Honor per year
Information to include in Nomination:
- Service to City or community organizations
- Organizations/Groups served
- Length of service in various capacities
- Specific instances or examples of how nominee’s work benefitted the community
- Forms WILL NOT be accepted without name and address of person nominating
- A minimum of two letters of support required per nominee