Boards & Committees
Code Enforcement Board
- Members: Chairman Frank Pohlgeers, Douglas Boschert, Derick Harper, Kevin Burns, Jennifer Greis
- Meeting Dates 2017, 7:00 PM: March 13, June 12, September 11, December 11
- CLICK HERE to report unsightly property/tall grass & weeds/junk vehicles
The Code Enforcement Board addresses a wide range of issues that affect the environment, health, safety, property values, and general well-being of the residents of Fort Mitchell. Code Enforcement ensures that properties are properly maintained, that trash and debris are disposed of properly, and that inoperative/junk vehicles are not illegally stored.
General Ormsby Mitchel Park: Long Range Plan
A survey was mailed to every property in Fort Mitchell to seek feedback on improvements to the park. The results of the survey show that almost 70 percent of the community respondents like the idea of having a walking/running trail, and over half would like to see the park buildings renovated.
The following are the two proposals that were discussed at the open forums:
- Option A: Major elements include adding a walking trail, updating buildings, adding a recreation center, turf soccer field, adding workout equipment, and adding batting cage.
- Option B: Like Option A, but different walking trail, baseball field location changed along with field dimensions.