- Senior Citizens Club, 3rd Monday of Month, Noon – 2:00, Undercroft Blessed Sacrament Church
- BetterBodies/Silverlake Free Three Day Trial Membership
- DCCH Farmers Market – Saturday’s, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, May – October
- Community Garden – Produce free for residents! Stop by the City Building!
- LiveWell Fort Mitchell – Community members focused on achieving health goals through physical activity, healthy eating, and tobacco-free environments.
Snow Tubing, Perfect North Slopes, 1/28, 12:45 – 3:30 PM
1. Must RSVP by 1/26 to GNeltner@FortMitchell.com
2. Include names of each participant and if there are any changes or additional people you plan to bring you must notify us by 1/26 (Fort Mitchell Residents ONLY)
3. Exact change needed upon arrival (cash or check only)
4. Meet in front of the Ticket Sales Office beginning at 12:45
5. Anyone who does not arrive by 1:15 will NOT get the discounted rate of $15 and will have to pay full price. NO EXCEPTIONS
6. Print, sign and bring completed waivers with you https://
Cookie Class, Little Flour Baked Goods, 2479 Dixie Highway, 6:00 – 8:00 PM : Ages 14 and up are invited to learn professional cookie techniques. Cost is $40 per resident. Register at email@example.com
Party in the Fort, DCCH Fairgrounds on Orphanage Road, 5/18, 6:00 -10:30 PM: Kick-Off Summer party will feature a concert by the Naked Karate Girls, as well as kid games, bounce houses, music, food and more! Beneficiaries of this event are: DCCH, LiveWell Ft. Mitchell, and other Community Non-Profits.