*All City sponsored classes, events, activities are FREE unless noted.
- Children’s Building Event, 1st Saturday of Month, 9:00 AM – 12 Noon, The Home Depot
- Senior Citizens Club, 3rd Monday of Month, Noon – 2:00, Undercroft Blessed Sacrament Church
- Knitting with Scarf it Up, Every other Thursday, Erlanger Branch Library, 7:00 – 8:00 PM:
- BetterBodies/Silverlake Free Three Day Trial Membership
- Highland Cemetery 2018 Calendar Photo Contest, Deadline October 31
- 8/26, 7:30 AM, Living With Alzheimer’s Disease, Beechwood School: A free program designed for caregivers and those they love. CLICK HERE for more information and to register.
- 8/29, 7:00 -9:00 PM, Bunches of Bows Fundraiser Benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association: Call 859-653-3843 for tickets; $15 in advance or $20 at door.
- 9/16, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Farm Harvest Tour
- 9/19, 6:30 PM, CPR Training, Lakeside Park City Building: Fort Mitchell Fire Department will be hosting a CPR class at Lakeside Park City Building. RSVP with Grace Neltner at email@example.com
- 9/24, 12:00 – 3:00 PM, Vent Haven Museum: Fort Mitchell residents can take tour of the worlds largest ventriloquist museum!
- 10/31, Taxes Due! Bills will be mailed out mid to late September.