*Discounted tickets ($2 each) to Kinman Farm will be available at the City Building, for residents ONLY, starting 9/26 and can be used any weekend through October 29. Max of four tickets per household.
- Senior Citizens Club, 3rd Monday of Month, Noon – 2:00, Undercroft Blessed Sacrament Church
- BetterBodies/Silverlake Free Three Day Trial Membership
- Highland Cemetery 2018 Calendar Photo Contest, Deadline October 31
- DCCH Farmers Market – Saturday’s, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, May – October
- Community Garden – Produce is free to all residents for the picking anytime! Stop by the City Building, and see what’s growing!
- LiveWell Fort Mitchell – Group of community members focused on achieving sustainable health goals through physical activity, healthy eating, and tobacco-free environments.
- 9/24, 12:00 – 3:00 PM, Vent Haven Museum: Fort Mitchell residents can take tour of the worlds largest ventriloquist museum!
- 10/4, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Coffee with a Cop, Biggby Coffee: This is an opportunity to meet your local police officers, ask questions, and voice concerns!
- 10/5, 1:00 – 2:00 PM, Behringer-Crawford Museum & Puppet Show: Free for residents.
- 10/28, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Drug Take Back & Back the Blue, Remke Market: Enjoy kid friendly activities and drop off unused/expired medications. Syringes and liquids NOT allowed. All donations benefit local police departments!
- 10/28, 2:00 – 4:00 PM, Fall Festival & Trunk-or-Treat, Fort Mitchell Baptist Church: The City of Fort Mitchell is teaming up with Fort Mitchell Baptist and LiveWell to offer a family fun Fall Festival! Fall Fest includes: Trunk-or-treat, bouncy house, petting zoo, hay ride, pumpkin patch, games, crafts, and food. Costumes encouraged!
- 10/31, Trick-or-Treat, 6:00 – 8:00 PM: Will NOT be cancelled due to weather.
- 10/31, Taxes Due! Bills will be mailed out late September.
- 11/4, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Free Hazardous Waste Collection Event, UC Health Stadium (formally Florence Freedom Ball Park). Once a Year ONLY: CLICK HERE for detailed information.
- 11/12, 2:00, Veterans Day Observance, Highland Cemetery