*All City sponsored classes, events, activities are FREE unless noted.
- Children’s Building Event, 1st Saturday of Month, 9:00 AM – 12 Noon, The Home Depot
- Senior Citizens Club, 3rd Monday of Month, Noon – 2:00, Undercroft Blessed Sacrament Church
- Knitting with Scarf it Up, Every other Thursday, Erlanger Branch Library, 7:00 – 8:00 PM:
- BetterBodies/Silverlake Free Three Day Trial Membership
- Highland Cemetery 2018 Calendar Photo Contest, Deadline October 31
- 7/24, 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Rollerskating at Florence Fundome
- 7/25 – 7/27, 1:00 – 3:00 PM, Fort Mitchell Summer Camp, General Ormsby Mitchell Park: Program takes place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for ages Kindergarten and up. Come to play games, make crafts, hang out with friends & make new friends!
- 7/28, 11 AM – 7 PM, Florence Aquatic Center: $2 Adult (13 and up), & Child $1 (12 and under). Must come to the City Building to sign up and pay before hand NO EXCEPTIONS. Discounted prices will NOT be available at entrance.
- 8/2, 4:00 – 7:00 PM, Touch a Truck, & Monthly Farmers Market (1st Wednesday each Month), City Building: Learn about fire, police, and public works vehicles while being given the opportunity to explore up close and personal!
- 8/3, 10:00 AM, Sushi Roll Making Class at Sake Bomb Sushi: Limited to first 15 students ages five and up. Registration required ZRechtin@FortMitchell.com
- 8/7, Top Flight Gymnastics, age 3 – 6th grade
- *8/9, 6:30 PM, Pottery Night, General Ormsby Mitchel Park: Prices will vary depending on what you choose (cash only)
- 8/13, 7:30 AM, Cop N’ Coffee 5K, (Superior to Harvard to Sunnymede to Cornell 2x): Adults: $20, Teens $15, 12yrs and under Free. CLICK HERE for Waiver
- 8/13, 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Erlanger Putt-Putt Fort Mitchell Night
- 9/24, 12:00 – 3:00 PM, Vent Haven Museum: Fort Mitchell residents can take tour of the worlds largest ventriloquist museum!