* Fee and registration required at City Building
*Christmas Wreath Class – CLICK HERE
Thursday, November 15, 6:00 PM
Fort Mitchell City Building
Talented instructors, from Fort Mitchell business L&M’s Busy Hands Craft and Gift Shop, will be leading a Christmas wreath class for you to take home afterwards. Prepayment of $15 per resident is due at the City Building by Thursday 10/18. Class is limited to first 20 people.
Wednesday, November 21, 5:30 – 7:30
Northern Kentucky Ice Rink
Free for Fort Mitchell & Lakeside Park residents only. CLICK HERE to register through LSP website.
*Festival of Lights Tickets
Starting Monday, 11/26, $5 tickets + tax ($19 value), will be available at the City Building. Tickets sell out fast – limit six per a Fort Mitchell household!
Tree Lighting & Holiday Event
Saturday, December 8, 5:00 – 7:30 PM
• 5:00 – 6:30 Festivities will take place in the downtown district, where businesses will be providing a variety of free activities, crafts, and yummy treats.
• 6:30 – 7:30 Festivities will move to the City Building, which will include the Lighting of the Tree at 7:15.
*Senior Day at the Ballet: The Nutcracker
Thursday, December 13, 10:30 AM
Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cost $8 per person to be paid at City Building
A seating area will be reserved for Fort Mitchell residents’ age 50+. Event is limited to the first 20 people who pay & register at the City Building.
Holiday Train Display
Saturday, December 15, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Event is free for Fort Mitchell and Lakeside Park residents.
Holiday Home Contest (Outside)
Tuesday, December 12/18
Have your lights on by 7:00 PM!
Nominate a neighbor, community member, or yourself for the “Best Decorated Holiday Home.” Send nominations to JPatterson@FortMitchell.com by Friday 12/14.We will announce the winner on City of Fort Mitchell, KY Facebook page.
*Dave & Buster’s Florence Location
Friday, December 21, 11:00 AM – Close
Cost is $7 per City resident for a power card, which includes unlimited video game play and a limited amount of game chips for ticket games ($17 value) – limit six per Fort Mitchell Household. Payment and registration due at the City Building by 12 noon, Wednesday 12/ 19 – No exceptions!
*Snow Tubing at Perfect North Slopes
Sunday, January 13, 2:00 – 4:00 PM
19074 Perfect Lane, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Cost is $15 per Fort Mitchell resident ($27 value). Registration & payment due in advance at the City Building by Friday, 1/11 – No exceptions! Must arrive at Perfect North by 1:45, in front of ticket sales office, to receive your entrance ticket (s).
*Yoga Class for Fort Mitchell Residents
Thursday’s in February, 6:50 PM
Better Bodies, 2230 Grandview Dr
This Yoga class, hosted at Better Bodies, is for Fort Mitchell residents ONLY. Cost is $2 per resident per class. Event is limited to the first 30 people who pay & register at the City Building. Wear comfortable clothing; bring water, and a mat.
*Chocolate & Science
Thursday, February 7, 3:30 PM
This is a delicious opportunity to do something fun while learning something new with your kids, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, spouse, friends, or solo! Class is for ages 12 and up. Cost is $2 per person. Event is limited to the first 20 people who pay & register at the City Building.
- Senior Citizens Club, 3rd Monday of Month, Noon – 2:00, Undercroft Blessed Sacrament Church
- BetterBodies/Silverlake Free Three Day Trial Membership
- DCCH Farmers Market – Saturday’s, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, May – October
- Community Garden – Produce free for residents! Stop by the City Building!
- LiveWell Fort Mitchell – Community members focused on achieving health goals through physical activity, healthy eating, and tobacco-free environments.