- Held the first Saturday in March each year to request park shelter dates.
- Requests can be sent after February 15th NOT before
- Residents get first priority
Reserve Park Shelter at General Ormsby Mitchel (only City park with shelter available for rent)
There are no open dates for the remainder of the year!
Email below information to Park Director, Kyle Bennett KBennett@FortMitchell.com .
- Name, address, phone number, & email
- Date Needed
Payment & Fees (include self addressed stamped envelope & check made payable to City of Fort Mitchell)
- Resident – $30 refundable deposit
- Non Resident – $30 refundable deposit plus an additional $45 fee (two separate checks)
Important Park Information
- Reserving pavilion does not get you exclusive use of other park amenities (Baseball/Soccer/Basketball/Tennis/Volleyball Courts).
- The picnic table area is first come first serve and can NOT be reserved