The Pavilion Lottery was done for General Ormsby Mitchel Park on Saturday, March 3rd at 12:00
- Before you email/call just a reminder that we do not have any Fridays, Saturday’s or Sundays available until November 5th!!!
- We have a few weekdays available in October, but not many.
- Contact the Park Director, Kyle Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Held the first Saturday in March each year to request park shelter dates.
- Requests can be sent after February 15th NOT before
- Residents get first priority
Reserve Park Shelter at General Ormsby Mitchel (only City park with shelter available for rent)
Email below information to Park Director, Kyle Bennett KBennett@FortMitchell.com .
- Name, address, phone number, & email
- Date you are requesting
Payment & Fees (include self addressed stamped envelope & check made payable to City of Fort Mitchell)
- Resident – $25 refundable deposit
- Non Resident – $25 refundable deposit plus an additional $45 fee (two separate checks)
Important Park Information
- Reserving pavilion does not get you exclusive use of other park amenities (Baseball/Soccer/Basketball/Tennis/Volleyball Courts).
- The picnic table area is first come first serve and can NOT be reserved