Taxes (Due October 31)
- Dropbox: Available during closed business hours; main entrance of City Building directly to the left.
- Mail: City of Fort Mitchell, P.O. Box 176277, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
- Online: 3% Fee Credit Card OR $1.50 fee ACH/E-Check
Important Tax Information
- Taxes paid/postmarked after November 30 are charged a 10% penalty and interest of 12% annum (1% per month)
- We do NOT offer a discount
- Taxes are based on a fiscal year (July-June)
- Past payments/receipts CLICK HERE
- Kenton County Taxes are paid separately through the Sheriff’s Department. For more information, call 859-392-1800 or CLICK HERE
Exemptions are available for residents age 65 or older, total disability, nonprofits, religious organizations, agricultural, and horticultural land. If you qualify you will save money on your city property taxes and county taxes. For more information, contact Kenton County PVA at 859-392-1750.