Pay Taxes (Due Oct. 31)
- Dropbox: Available during closed business hours; Main entrance of City Building directly to the left.
- Mail: City of Fort Mitchell, P.O. Box 176277, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
- Online: 2.5% Fee Credit Card OR $1.50 fee ACH/E-Check
Important Tax Information
- Real Estate Tax: 1.37 on each $1000 of valuation of property
- Park Tax: 0.2 on each $1000 of valuation of property
- Road Tax: 0.6 on each $1000 of valuation of property
- Beechwood Schools Real Property and Tangible Taxes: 8.63 on each $1000 of valuation of property
Streets within the Beechwood School District CLICK HERE
- Annual Waste & Recycling Fee: $203.88
If you are 65 or older you are eligible for a Homestead Exemption (HEX). If you qualify you will save money on your city property taxes and county taxes. For more information CLICK HERE .