Pay Taxes (Due Oct. 31)
- Dropbox: Available during closed business hours; Main entrance of City Building directly to the left.
- Mail: City of Fort Mitchell, P.O. Box 176277, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
- Online: 3% Fee Credit Card OR $1.50 fee ACH/E-Check
Important Tax Information
- Taxes paid/postmarked on or after 11/1 will be charged up to a 15% penalty and interest
- We do NOT offer a discount
- Taxes are based on a calendar year (January – December)
- Past payments/receipts CLICK HERE
- Kenton County Taxes are paid separately through Sheriff’s Department. For more info call 859-392-1800 OR CLICK HERE.
- Real Estate Tax: 1.36 on each $1000 of valuation of property
- Park Tax: 0.2 on each $1000 of valuation of property
- Road Tax: 0.6 on each $1000 of valuation of property
- Beechwood Schools Real Property and Tangible Taxes: 9.63 on each $1000 of valuation of property
Streets within the Beechwood School District CLICK HERE
- Annual Waste & Recycling Fee: $203.88
Exemptions are available for residents age 65 of older, total disability, nonprofits, religious organizations, agricultural and horticultural land. If you qualify you will save money on your city property taxes and county taxes. For more information contact Kenton County PVA OR CLICK HERE .