- Members: Jeff Epplen, Robert Simmons, Glenn Rice (Chairman), Acena Beck, and Tom McKinley
- Meeting Dates: starting in August the park board will meet regularly on the 1st Tuesday of the month at the city building at 7:00PM:
- Park Board does not meet in January because of the Holiday Season.
- Do to the State of Emergency in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the Park Board will not meet on April 7th, the next meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 5th at 7:00.
- Meeting Locations: Ft. Mitchell City Building
Great little history lesson about Ormsby Mitchel who the Ft. Mitchell Park is named after (General Ormsby Mitchel Park): https://www.wcpo.com/longform/lighthouse-of-the-sky
General Ormsby Mitchel Park Long Range Plan
- Site Rendering for Long Range Plan: Site Rendering of General Ormsby Mitchel Park
- New Pavilion & Rest Rooms: Pavilion Concept
- Walking Trail
- Parking Lot Expansion
- Reorientation of the baseball field: new dugouts/outfield fence/batting cage
- Second Pavilion/Ampitheater area at the base of the baseball field using the grading of the hillside for seating.