- Members: Jeff Epplen, Robert Simmons, Glenn Rice (Chairman), Acena Beck, and Tom McKinley
- Meeting Dates: starting in August the park board will meet regularly on the 1st Tuesday of the month at the city building at 7:00PM
- Park Board does not meet in January because of the Holiday Season.
- Meeting Locations: Ft. Mitchell City Building
The Ft. Mitchell Park’s Department will host an Open Forum on Tuesday, September 24th at 6:00 at Pauley Park. We will be discussing possibly adding small pocket parks throughout the city.
Great little history lesson about Ormsby Mitchel who the Ft. Mitchell Park is named after (General Ormsby Mitchel Park): https://www.wcpo.com/longform/lighthouse-of-the-sky
General Ormsby Mitchel Park Long Range Plan
- Site Rendering for Long Range Plan: Site Rendering of General Ormsby Mitchel Park
- New Pavilion & Rest Rooms: Pavilion Concept
- Walking Trail
- Parking Lot Expansion
- Reorientation of the baseball field: new dugouts/outfield fence/batting cage
- Second Pavilion/Ampitheater area at the base of the baseball field using the grading of the hillside for seating.