The Pavilion Lottery for General Ormsby Mitchel Park was held on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
Please mail or drop off your request dates to the Fort Mitchell City Building (2355 Dixie Highway) February 18 – March 6. The reservation request should include the following information:
- Your name, home address, email address, and cell phone number.
- Your list of 4 dates you wish to reserve the pavilion in order of preference. The first date should be the preferred date; the second date should be the next acceptable alternate date and so on for the remaining 2 dates.
- Enclose your check for $30.00 (security deposit) with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- If you are not a resident of the City of Fort Mitchell, you need to enclose a $45 check for your reservation.
- Please make checks payable to “City of Fort Mitchell”.
If your reservation cannot be completed, your check will be returned.
Dates will be assigned on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at the Fort Mitchell City Building at 12:00pm.
You must have all items mentioned above to receive your reservation.
Reminder: City of Fort Mitchell residents will be given first selection for dates requested.
Please be apprised certain dates will be pre-approved for city organizational groups.
Important Park Information
- Reserving the pavilion does not give you exclusive use of other park amenities (Baseball/Soccer/Basketball/Tennis/Volleyball Courts).
- The picnic table area is first come first serve and CANNOT be reserved.