Fort Mitchell Small Business Grant
The City of Fort Mitchell has created this grant program to assist eligible businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please read all instructions prior to filling out the application. All pertinent information and documents will need to be submitted in their entirety in order to be eligible. For questions regarding this application email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859.344.0040.
All applications will be received, independently confirmed and reviewed by Northern Kentucky Tri-ED.
Grant Amount: Up to $2,500 (Only one application per business)
- Only non-essential businesses that have been mandated to close; retail and restaurants that have been impacted by mandated closures or social distancing requirements due to COVID-19, are eligible to apply.
- Businesses must be located in the City and have at least 2 employees (full-time, part-time and/or independent contractors) but no more than 35 full-time employees. Business owner(s) may count towards the number of employees. Businesses with 1 employee are eligible if deemed non-essential and have a storefront.
- Businesses must be locally owned and franchised and an existing commercial enterprise that has been in operation prior to Jan 1, 2020 in the City of Fort Mitchell.
- Businesses must have a valid City of Fort Mitchell Occupational License.
- Financial institutions, commercial landlords or non-profits are not eligible.
- Businesses must be able to provide proof of ownership, current lease agreement or mortgage statement if approved.
- Completed application (online application below and PDF printable document click HERE. Documents may be printed, filled and dropped in the drop box at the City building if a hardship exists to fill application online. For assistance in filling out the online application call 859.331.1212
- Completed W-9 form (Rev. October 2018) Click Here for W-9 Form
- A copy of current Kenton County occupational license.
- A copy of the 4th quarter 2019 Kenton County & Cities Employee Quarterly Withholding Form (Form QCC1) or KY Quarterly Wage and Tax Statement.
- Narrative: How has COVID 19 Impacted your business? How will this grant help your business and how will you use the money? (Maximum 300 words)
Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
Applications may be submitted online through www.fortmitchell.com or printed, filled and dropped in the drop box at the City building.