- Members: Jeff Epplen, Robert Simmons, Glenn Rice (Chairman), Tom McKinley, and Beth Conarroe
- Meeting Dates: 8:00 PM, first Wednesday of each month at the City Building
- The Park Board will meet on August 1st at 7:00 at the Ft. Mitchell City Building
- Meeting Locations: Ft. Mitchell City Building
General Ormsby Mitchel Park Long Range Plan
A survey was mailed to every property in Fort Mitchell to seek feedback on improvements to the park. The results of the survey showed almost 70 percent of respondents liked the idea of having a walking/running trail, and over half would like to see the park buildings renovated. The Board had two open forums on the long range plan for General Ormsby Mitchel Park last summer (2017).
Priorities (in order of importance)
- Redo Buildings
- Walking Trail
- Parking Lot Expansion
- Baseball Field Renovation and Re-Orientation
This is a site plan that the Park Board has been working on: Site Rendering of General Ormsby Mitchel Park. This is not a finished concept, just a work in progress. This is also a presentation with the project information that was made to the city council: General Ormsby Mitchel Park
The Board would like to have a meeting in the fall to discuss the long range plan. After taking the community ideas, they would then put together the final bid information to go out in the winter.