Direct questions to Program Coordinator Janie Patterson JPatterson@FortMitchell.com
CLICK HERE for printable schedule (November – March).
Date: January 18, Saturday
Time: 7:00 – 9:00PM
Location: Cincinnati Observatory, 3489 Observatory Pl, Cincinnati, OH 45208
Age Restriction: Family Friendly
Additional Info: There is a lot of history that connects the City of Fort Mitchell and the Cincinnati Observatory. You and your family will learn how at this fun event and have an opportunity to explore the universe through one of the oldest telescopes in the United States!
Snow Tubing at Perfect North Slopes
Date: February 9, Sunday
Time: 2:30 – 4:30PM
Location: Perfect North Slopes, 19074 Perfect Land, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Cost: $15 (Fort Mitchell Residents ONLY)
Age Restriction: 4+
Registration: Registration & payment required in person at the City Building by Wednesday 2/5 – Registration deadline strictly enforced
Additional Info: Payment is non refundable. Snow tubing event will NOT be cancelled due to weather conditions or low temperatures unless Perfect North Slopes Officially Closes.
Date: March 19, Thursday
Time: 8:00 – 9:00AM
Location: Fort Mitchell City Building
Registration: CLICK HERE
Additional Info: Fort Mitchell Businesses are invited to a complimentary breakfast at the City Building. This is a great opportunity to network with other City businesses, City staff, and elected officials.
- Senior Citizens Club, 3rd Monday of Month, 12:00 – 2:00PM, Undercroft Blessed Sacrament Church
- BetterBodies/Silverlake Free Three Day Trial Membership
- DCCH Farmers Market – Saturday’s, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, May – October
- Community Garden – Produce free for residents! Stop by the City Building anytime!
- LiveWell Fort Mitchell – Community members focused on achieving health goals through physical activity, healthy eating, and tobacco-free environments.