2019 Tax Rates
- Real Estate Tax: 1.36 on each $1000 of valuation of property
- Park Tax: 0.2 on each $1000 of valuation of real estate property
- Road Tax: 0.6 on each $1000 of valuation of real estate property
- Beechwood Schools Tangible & Real Property Taxes: 9.63 on each $1000 of valuation of property CLICK HERE for a list of streets located within the Beechwood School District
- Annual Waste & Recycling Fee: $203.88
- Insurance Premium Tax: 7% on all annual insurance payments, but only first year of life insurance.
Taxes below are collected by the Kenton County Occupational Department. Contact directly at 859-392-1440.
- Gross Receipts: .075% on all business gross receipts (not net profit) within City
- Payroll Tax: 1.25% on all payroll earned within the city
- Occupational License Fee: $50 per business or $250 county wide
Kenton County Property Taxes 859-392-1800
Kenton County Taxes are collected separately through Sheriff’s Department! For county tax information CLICK HERE.