2023 Tax Rates
2023 Property Taxes Are Levied For The Fiscal Year July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024
- Real Estate Property Tax: .108 on each $100 of valuation of property
- Park Real Estate Property Tax: .02 on each $100 of valuation of real estate property
- Road Real Estate Property Tax: .06 on each $100 of valuation of real estate property
- Beechwood School Real Property Taxes: .770 on each $100 of valuation of property
- Beechwood School Tangible Personal Taxes: .9520 on each $100 of valuation of property
(Beechwood School Property Taxes are set by the Beechwood School Board)
- Annual Waste & Recycling Fee: $216.36
- Insurance Premium Tax: 7% on all annual insurance payments, but only first year of life insurance
- Electric and Gas Franchise Fee: 3% on gas and electric payments
- CLICK HERE to search property taxes
- CLICK HERE to pay property taxes (Due October 31)
- CLICK HERE for the Kenton County PVA Appeals Process or call 859-392-1750. Appeals must be made by May 15 and the owner must provide documentation supporting their opinion of the value.
Business Taxes 859-392-1440
Business Taxes are collected by the Kenton County Business Services Department.
CLICK HERE for business tax information.
- Gross Receipts: .075% on all business gross receipts (not net profit) within City
- Payroll Tax: 1.25% on all payroll earned within the city
- Occupational License Fee: $50 per business or $250 county wide
Kenton County Property Taxes 859-392-1800
Kenton County Taxes are collected separately through the Sheriff’s Department.
CLICK HERE for county tax information.