Requirements to Go Door-to-Door
- First you must apply for a Fort Mitchell/Kenton County Occupational License. For more information, visit
- Once you have received your Fort Mitchell/Kenton County Occupational License, you must apply for a City Solicitation license. Each person applying must turn in three separate items (1) Completed application in person (2) Proof of Fort Mitchell/Kenton County Occupational License (3) Photo ID.
- Do NOT approach properties on the “No Solicitation” List (you will be given a list if approved).
* You will be notified within 14 days if your application is approved.
- Permits lasting between 7-90 days = $25.00
- Permits lasting more than 90 days up to 1 year = $100.00
Application & City Ordinance
CLICK HERE for City Ordinance pertaining to solicitation
CLICK HERE for Solicitation application
To be included on the City’s Anti-Solicitation List
If you do NOT want solicitors visiting your residence you must do both of the following:
- CLICK HERE to fill out Anti-Solicitation Form
- CLICK HERE for printable “No Solicitation” sign and make it visible on property (any “No Solicitation” sign is sufficient, does not have to be the one provided)