Requirements to Go Door-to-Door
- First you must apply for a Fort Mitchell/Kenton County Occupational License. For more information visit http://www.kentoncounty.org/residentsMain/occupational_license/index.php
- Once you have received your Fort Mitchell/Kenton County Occupational License, you must apply for a City Solicitation license. Each person applying must turn in (1) Completed application in person (2) Proof of Fort Mitchell/Kenton County Occupational License (3) Picture ID
- Do NOT approach properties on “No Solicitation” List (will be given list if approved).
* You will be notified within 14 days if application is approved.
- Permits lasting between seven and ninety days: $25
- Permits lasting more than ninety days up to one year: $100
Application & City Ordinance
Anti Solicitation List
If you do NOT want solicitors visiting your residence you must do both of the following: